Our most frequently asked questions...
Question not answered?
If you have a question about ITIL-Certified.com, hopefully we've answered it on this page, but if not, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
- Who is ITIL-Certified.com's self-paced learning provided by?
- Why choose ITIL-Certified.com?
- How long will the ITIL-Certified.com course take me to learn?
- How do I know when I'm ready to take my ITIL Foundation exam?
- How do I take my ITIL Foundation exam when ready?
- What can I access in my personal Training Center?
- Why is there no Sales Tax?
- How do I claim 18 PDUs for the ITIL-Certified.com online course?
1. Who is ITIL-Certified.com's e-learning provided by?
ITIL-Certified.com's e-learning is provided by ILX Group, a world leader in Best Practice Management e-learning and consulting, with a proven track record and thousands of satisfied customers around the world.
ILX Group is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P) with the Project Management Institute (PMI) and have all of their learning solutions fully accredited by APMG International and other relevant governing bodies.Top of Page
2. Why choose ITIL-Certified.com?
- It's fully accredited by APMG International
- It's one of the latest products from ILX Group
- Our exam results are fantastic!
- Our learners are global (over 97 countries)
- You can learn anywhere, at any time, at a pace that suits you and your lifestyle!
ITIL-Certified.com's e-learning can be accessed from any computer via the internet (Flash Player required).Top of Page
3. How long will the ITIL-Certified.com course take me to learn?
The ITIL-Certified.com online course takes around 10-12 study hours to complete, after which you can use the exam simulator countless times to check your knowledge – ensuring you are confident enough to book and pass the certifying exam.Top of Page
4. How do I know when I'm ready to take my ITIL Foundation exam?
If you're achieving 75% or more in ITIL-Certified.com's exam simulator when due to take your certification, we are 100% confident that you'll pass first time!*Top of Page
5. How do I take my ITIL Foundation exam when ready?
You can purchase the exam as you buy the course or choose to buy once you've studied. Once you've purchased the course, we will send you an email with further instructions on how to take the exam. While we endevour to process these emails as quickly as possible, we ask that you wait up to three working days.Top of Page
6. What can I access in my personal Training Center?
Once you have ordered ITIL-Certified.com's digital learning, you will gain access to your personal Training Center where you can access the training course, Resources and exam information.Top of Page
7. Why is there no Sales Tax?
ILX Group is a UK-based company. No Sales Taxes are required.Top of Page
8. How do I claim 18 PDUs for ITIL-Certified.com's online course?
You can claim 18 PDUs from ITIL-Certified.com's e-learning course, which count towards your PMI Credential requirements. To claim these PDUs upon completion of the course, please follow the steps outlined below:
How to Claim your PDUs
Step 1 > Log in to www.pmi.org as usual
Step 2 > Go to https://ccrs.pmi.org/certificants/ClaimPDU.aspx
Step 3 > Click Report Professional Development Units (PDUs)
Step 4 > Select PDU "Category A" and Activity Type: ILX-ITILF-CBT from the drop-down lists, then click Next
Step 5 > Input the following information, before clicking Search to continue.
- Provider Number: 3490
- Provider Name: ILX Group
- Activity Number: ILX-ITILF-CBT
- Activity Name: Online ITIL Foundation
Step 6 > Search results display. Click the Activity # ILX-ITILF-CBT to continue.
Step 7 > Use the calendar icons to select your ITIL-Certified.com's e-learning course Start date and End date, and answer the questions to indicate your evaluation of the course. Click Next to continue.
Step 8 > Type in 18 as the number of PDUs earned for your credential requirements. If you hold more than one credential, all of your credentials will display. You may distribute the PDUs across each credential. Click Next to continue.
Step 9 > Review the confirmation agreement and click the checkbox to indicate your acceptance of the terms. Click Submit to finish your claim.
Step 10 > Submission results display listing all credentials for which you have claimed PDUs. Your PDU claim submission is now complete.Top of Page
In a national poll of over 17,000 IT workers, ITIL was amongst the top 10 certifications that help IT professionals command higher salaries.
You can see that becoming ITIL certified will be a fantastic boost to your career within IT Service Management!
* Not guaranteed